Due to the COVID-19 pandemic declaration, the Consistory of First Reformed of Sully unanimously approved to cancel all public worship services (this would include the Sundays of March 22, 29 and April 5) and church activities through April 11.
A review by our consistory will be held on April 5 concerning the developments of the COVID-19 and what it means for future worship and ministry activities of our church.
- Live streaming is available through our website at sullyfrc.org - Watch Online - This will be prerecorded, and you will be able to watch anytime on Sunday morning. (You can also find a link at the bottom of the page).
- There will be announcements via the church website as well as through email.
During this time of uncertainty, we believe God calls us to trust and continue to respond in faith. As you consider this, we want to remind you of the different ways you may still give to First Reformed Church.
- You may mail your tithes and offerings to the church at P.O. Box 208, Sully, IA 50251. You may also bring it to the church office Monday - Friday, 8 - 3 pm.
- If you prefer to give with cash, please put in an envelope & bring to the church office.
- Online through the church website at www.sullyfrc.org. You may set up as a one time or recurring gift (you can also find a link at the bottom of the page).
- ACH contributions which is a convenient way to give directly from your checking account. A PDF form is attached at the bottom of the page or you may pick up a form in the church office. Submit your completed form to Sharla Van Wyk or the church office. All information will be kept confidential and secure. Changes can be made at any time.
- Deposits can be made through the drive-thru or night deposit box at First State Bank. Please indicate that you want to deposit either a check or cash into the First Reformed Church of Sully account.
- Care teams are ready to respond to needs and prayer requests.
- If you have any spiritual or physical needs (food and grocery, medicine or mail pick up etc.) please feel free to contact the church office where church volunteers are ready to be contacted for follow up.
- We will be updating the congregation as the situation demands via our website www.sullyfrc.org and through Facebook and email.
We pray God will continue to move and His Kingdom be advanced in all these things. We are praying for you in these unsettling times but know that God is still in control.
Pastor Wayne and FRC Consistory